ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • We've updated our visibility checks for our universal-CPU Warzone/Modern Warfare software
  • and also added a closest to crosshair option
  • Make sure you're purchasing the software that is labeled compatible with your CPU type. Refunds will not be given to customers who mistake their own PC builds and purchase incorrect CPU-type software
  • LIVE STATUS PAGE IS UPDATED CONSTANTLY - CHECK OUR CURRENT SOFTWARE STATUS ON THIS PAGE

I dipsuted my payment and then got banned!

• Commanders

Hello @Mason,
    This is what happens when you decide to dispute your payment.
    We do not allow disputes, and your license was only active for 5-days before disputing.

A message was sent to you stating that if you decide to purchase from us again, you are more than welcome to. This license will not be reactivated, and you must purchase again if you're looking to continue using our software.

• IMMORTAL changed the title to I dipsuted my payment and then got banned!
    18 hours ago, Immortal said:

Hello @Mason,
    This is what happens when you decide to dispute your payment.
    We do not allow disputes, and your license was only active for 5-days before disputing.

A message was sent to you stating that if you decide to purchase from us again, you are more than welcome to. This license will not be reactivated, and you must purchase again if you're looking to continue using our software.

I have never disputed a charge on my card. I legitimately don’t even know how. Do you have any proof?

• Commanders
    On 1/16/2021 at 3:40 PM, Mason said:

I have never disputed a charge on my card. I legitimately don’t even know how. Do you have any proof?

Sure - for security reasons I cannot place this information here

If you open a support ticket with us using the navigation bar above, I’ll be more than happy to send you a copy of your dispute receipt - along with a copy of the original Discord message we’ve sent out to you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.